Saturday, June 23, 2012

Song Of The Week - Pure Shores

Sup people, this week's song of the week will take us in a different direction from the previous post. Whilst I am a huge fan of rock music and awesome guitar solos and what not I love music and I love more or less all kinds of genres. My music library ranges from Usher to Rachmaninoff, so in short I really am genre specific. 


Anyway; I first heard 'Pure Shores' on an advertisement for the movie 'The Beach', whilst I am not a fan of the movie I fell in love with 'Pure Shores' the moment I heard it. Pure Shores is one of the best examples of Pop music done right, it's swirling guitar parts, spacious vocal melodies, engaging tempos and melodies create a very unique and spacious sound-scape which is almost addictive. The thing I love about this song is that while the music structure is very simple it is very effective and a engaging. When listening to this song you can truly imagine sitting on a beach somewhere with an attractive partner sipping on some exotic drink, it is amazing and enthralling. Anyway I hope you guys loved this song as much as I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment