Sunday, July 29, 2012

Song Of The Fortnight - Beneath The Waters(I Will Rise)

Sup peoples sorry that I haven't been very consistent over the last two weeks, but I was busy recording and songwriting... So my bad! 


But here is a song that is so good it can more than make up for my previous two weeks of unrepentant negligence.


 Beneath The Waters(I Will Rise) was a song that really connected to be both musically and lyrically, the song is basically about the victory over the flesh that was won through the death of Jesus.


What I love about this song is that the chorus is such a powerful declaration of what being a Christian is all about, which is a life surrendered to God. I love the way the song was able to weave in very theological lyrics without detracting from the melody and the musical aspect of the song. Perhaps the most amazing thing about the song is the bridge which the best bridge I have ever heard; not because of the music but because it leads the song back to the chorus and amplifies it!


Anyway I hope you are blessed by this God Bless!







No comments:

Post a Comment