Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Have My Reasons ....

Hello people, I'm sure you can see that I have not been regularly posting, well I have a very good explanation; being that I have been very busy for an upcoming quasi mission that the SAF performs to check the 'war-readiness' of it's various units. Anyway I am truly sorry because I probably won't be able to post anything from 21st September until late October, my bad.

Anyway if you guys are still interested in how my mundane life is going... I have been practicing heaps of guitar especially my legato and sweep picking so much so that now I am kinda incredibly tired and will therefore take an indefinite guitar playing hiatus just so I can give my brain time the absorb the multitude of information that has been pouring over the last month. Furthermore whilst hiatus-ing I will be working extensively on finishing up my current musical project which I can safely say is around 75% complete and is left only a few more writing sessions to tidy up. 

Anyway thanks for reading and stuff, ahh God Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment